After the video finally exported I was able to look back at it and see how to turned out after it had been rendered and formatted.
I am happy with how the video turned out considering it was my first attempt to this program. The Echo effect has created a very blurred abstract effect on the film. I feel the video gives a good sense to what I am trying to create but I think with my work and experimenting I will be able to produce something more exhibition ready.
How I would improve the film:
I have decided to refill the material but landscape so I am not left with black panels down the side of the work. The reason I did not do this in the first place is because I didn’t feel it would make much of a difference to the work however, it does. I feel by filling the whole screen with my work I am able to produce a better piece.
I feel the some of the movements in the work have a sense of worry and aren’t free flowing. I feel the hand (my hand) is worrying to much about the movements rather than following the flow. By this, some movements are staggered and you can see the hand stuttering in the film. I want to refill this to relax the hand and make the film more natural. I will begin to think about how the hand moves and how even the smallest of movements by the fingers can create change and a blurriness when I apply the Echo effect on Adobe Premiere Pro.
I have attached the experiment film below.